Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ruthless Times



This vision is for a future time. It describes the end, and it will be fulfilled. If it seems slow in coming, wait patiently, for it will surely take place. It will not be delayed. (Habakkuk 2:3 NLT)

When I look around me I am saddened by what I see. There is so much death, rape, murder, corruption, etc. Today more then ever it is so important to keep your eyes on God. The world is so dark, and Christ seems a distant thought. What happened to one nation under God? As I contemplate this, I sometimes feel sorrow, but it is important to keep in mind the battle is already won. Hod has dominion NOT Satan despite what I see. Despite what you say. As long as there is light know Christ reigns.
My encouragement is that you continue looking up and not around you. Don't let fear creep into your heart. God protects and provides for his children. Keep in mind we are striving for everlasting life. This worlds is not our home. Let that sink in.....Take comfort in the FACT Christ is preparing a home for us. More then ever I want to see that home. Hell is no place for me. Sin surrounds me and a everlasting sin filled Hell is no place anyone should aspire too.

The time is coming Christ will return. Its evident in the reckless nature of man, woman with woman, men with men, and perverse "Christians", the position of Pastor being made common, etc. etc. The end of days, but patiently we wait on Christ because we know of his coming. His return is not something a psychic foretold through a hot line, but rather it is truth!! I encourage you to make your war cry. If you can't evangelize in any other way simply start by telling one person today of his return. Ask them if they are ready?

Satan comes to steal, kill, and destroy. There are people having their joy and lives stolen at young ages. No longer is there "time" to get it right. Impart Christ on someone so they have a chance to get things right. Maybe your just the seed, but if there is good ground that seed will eventually grow. 

God Bless!!!

Kiva

No comments:

Post a Comment